Monday, September 21, 2009

You Won't Believe This


My goodness. The grin is still on my face. I was just on twitter and I figured, hey, I may as well check out the @Srulii function and see if anyone has directed anything toward me. So I did.

I saw that some dude named Doc_Brown sent me: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads" I was trying to think of when I even wrote roads in a tweet that would prompt him to respond in such a way. I remembered that I had written last week: "all roads lead to the Young Israel, in Staten Island."

Anyhow, I went to this guys page to check out what his deal is. It is nuts. It seems that he just seeks out people who have written roads in their tweets and then responds: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
P.S. What is additionally funny is that he is not following anyone, yet 995 people are following him. Very peculiar.

8 comments:

  1. srulster, thats some mighty fine detective work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. Trivia - how many mph's do you have to go in order to go into the future via the flux capaciter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'mon, 88 mph, pashut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you neglected to mention the all important fact that this Doc Brown has posted only this line over 49,000 times. truly amaaaaaazziinngg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alicht, why use the name rabbi gedalya berger? is it b/c its tzom gedalya?

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe