Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Update


Some may remember a recent post on srulii.blogspot.com concerning a Hebrew class that I am trying to start. Here is the latest on my efforts. It is a [ystud], a YU student email, sent out to the entire student body of yeshiva university. Now, I don't exactly know who reads them, being that I do not, but I sent it out anyhow upon the request of Professor S. Schneider. Here it is:


Subject:
[ystud] Hebrew Class
From: "Seth M. Rapps"
Date: Tue, September 22, 2009 12:32 pm
To: ystud@yu.edu
Priority: Normal

Professor Shmuel Schneider is looking for at least one more student to join a Hebrew grammar class. For more information contact ProfessorSchneider.

P.S. Thank you to Aaron Malitzky for the idea for tis post.
P.P.S. You can still join. There is room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Subscribe