Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Explanation


I recognize that one of the posts from yesterday was not so good.
You see, the reason why I posted it goes back to two posts that I posted last week. The first one was labeled "Honest Blogging". In that post I argued that I shall post only if I have something worthy of saying.
However, in a subsequent post, named "A Sequal", I mentioned the argument mentioned by Rebbecca Leicht that it is a מעלה, mailah, to be able to blog even when lacking a great idea, and creating one nonetheless.
So, it was in the post labeled "A Shot in the Dark" that I attempted that strategy. I see that it will take a little time until I can successfully be מקים מעפר and raise a clever idea from nothing.
Enjoy
Sruli

1 comment:

  1. good pshat although i didnt think any psat was needed for ppl who are real mevinimon srulii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe