Friday, September 4, 2009

I Was Laughing Uncontrollably

Yesterday I went over to Tuli's apt, 6E, and I brought with me my cutting board, my knife and some fruit. Tuli, Ruthie and myself were eating peaches and avacodos. Shoin. Then, afterwards, I went to the kitchen to wash off the cutting board and knife.
In the kitchen, Moshe Lorenzo saw me and commented: "Wow, that looks like a nice knife."
"Naa, actually it stinks."
"Oh. Well I bet it was really good when you bought it."
"Actually, I just bought it a week ago."
"Why don't you get one of those rocks to sharpen it with?"
"I have one, it didn't do anything."
By then, I was laughing uncontrollably, and Moshe Lorenzo admitted that he could not help me.
[Btw, the Rapps' own the knife in the above picture. That one happens to be an excellent knife.]

1 comment:

  1. It is an excellent knife - I cut my finger on it once chopping potatoes on a friday afternoon while preparing for shabbos with Mrs. Rapps and Jason Allen

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe