Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Meeting With Professor Tawil



This afternoon at 2:00 P.M., I was fortunate to have a meeting with Professor Hayim Tawil about a possible independent study this current semester. I would love to get this thing going already because it is two weeks into the semester and I have to start moving on it, and I need to make sure that it is not too late.

Anyhow, we spoke for a few minutes, and now I just have to email some other teachers to find out some info about how this stuff works.

As an asside, David Moster was there in his office as well .
P.S. The next day, Wednesday, I recieved a call from the Professor at about a quarter to eleven A.M. requesting that I meet him on the fifth floor of the library A.S.A.P. I met him there and he asked me if I would be able to write the glossary for one of his new books, The Crown of Allepo. I agreed, and so I must try to be done with it by tomorrow.
The cool part is that my name will be put into the credits of the book. My name will be noted in a scholarly work. You see, the funny thing is that there will soon be some scholar reading the glossary of that book, and little does he know that it was written by some shnook with a beard and peyos. Okay.






3 comments:

  1. How does it feel to write on a blog that no one reads? I guess its like keeping a journal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you gota get the alter Rebbe's pipe and then your truly a professor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats awesome srulster (doesn't his mom also call him that)

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe