Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've Got Nothing

Alright, as you may well be able to tell from the title of this post as well as the accompanying picture, I've got nothing to post. As the heading on this blog notes, my goal is to update as much as I can in order to give people something to be entertained with. However, right now I happen not to have anything funny to post.
The truth is, that actually I have two funny ideas, one of which I just need Adam Pomerantz's phone for, and the other I am just not yet ready to post.
So, just bear with me.
Thank you,
Your friend,
Sruli

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its alright seth, you'll do better 2moro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sruli! I found your blog through Ayeka and Mitzvah oys tweets!
    Couch Yid is in the house!
    Looking forward to checking daily, maybe even twice a day or sometimes 3 times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i request a post with all of your comments on other blog posts (ie "wow," "thats amazing," etc. so I dont have to look at every post on every blog to see what deep torah's your are comming up with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting suggestion. I shall keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you dont need strashun? i was under the impression that he makes every single decision for the entire chevra....

    ReplyDelete
  8. zlou, he makes every single decision for your brother.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe