Monday, September 14, 2009

Something is Not Right Here

This here post is a collection of images which I have been noticing. See if you can notice what seems to be missing.
It all begins with this. The Tzavei business card:



It may be difficult to view, but if you will notice, the only two phone numbers on the bottom right corner of the card are those of my colleagues, Josh Weinberg and Josh Zlotnick. The logic is that they are nervous that if people would call me they would get a free gig. It happens to be that they are probably correct. Whatever. But, you can never be too sure because after all they are both named Josh and they are both the singers and not me.

Here is our next photograph:

This is a picture of the poster of the shiur assistants 5-770. Take a look at the zoom view:




If you look next to where it says Rabbi Simon, the teacher of Josh Weinberg, Josh Zlotnick as well as myself, once again you will find that the only names there are Weinberg and Zlotnick. Not mine.
I do not know really what to make of this. OK.
Until next time,
Sruli

P.S. Thank you very much Avidan Bienenfeld for taking these excellent photographs and emailing them to me. Yosher Koach.

8 comments:

  1. I thought Avidan was the shuir Assitant/ talmud muvak of Rabbi Simon?
    Now I learn he is the photographer, and if he is the photographer then what is Josh Zlotnick?
    This is all backwards - i thought were holding in elul, not adar? or are we always holding in adar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. couch - why would josh zlotnick be the photographer? i think you meant josh weinberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, tzavei, you dont understand- its backwards get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and srulii, i think you should change the title of this post to "something is VERY right here"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Srulii for the wonderful shout-out.
    Sruli you really are the best.

    and to Couch Yid, if you liked my pictures maybe next time you could hire me for your next fundraiser

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the propper blog edicite? if there is already a new post, can i still comment on the previous one... if not then im sorry but if so.
    then:
    @Tzevei - you are right, it was a mistake, however, @zlou, you make a good point also - and ill stick by your pshat.
    @Avidan - only if you let me play with your ears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. srulster, i hate to break it to you, but your own mother said it was a wise business decision to leave your phone number off the tzavei business card

    ReplyDelete
  8. @zlou I'm sorry but I cannot do that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe