Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Red Shoes




For those who may have noticed, I was wearing red sneakers today. Perhaps I shall wear them for even more than just today.
This is because this semester I am taking a class called "gym". This class requires that I have a pear of sneakers to play in. So, last night, while my brother Ariel was flying in a plane back to America, I sneaked into his closet, where he has stored three pairs of very nice sneakers. As I cleared up with him this morning when I saw him, these three pairs are not to be confused with the three that he had with him on the airplane.
So I went in to his room in secrecy and I took one pair of black, white, but mainly red, sneakers. When I put them on, I liked the way that they looked and i quickly designated them as everyday shoes.
Today I have gotten comments, such as: nice Kicks Sruli.
The other night, in Apt 41, chilling with the chevra over there (dorton), Adam Friedman commented that he likes the sneakers more and more as my pants lifted to reveal more of them.
So that is the story with my shoes. Feel free to say something to me. If you think that I may not know who you are, please introduce yourself. Positive reinforcement only please.

1 comment:

  1. So Srul, i think that since no one really knows about this blog, i can like send random messages to you by commenting... So check this out, its not quite like tzavei, but its good to see others rock to this tune... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlngeKhb2Jc

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe