Friday, September 11, 2009

5:00 A.M.

Oy. Nothing like waking up at five in the morning to read forty pages of scholarship, IN HEBREW! I'll tell ya, it's now 6:15 A.m, I have done less than 10 pages, I am holding in Teaneck, and I need to be at class in Y.U. by 9;30 A.M.
You see, the reason why I am having such mesirut nefesh for this is because my professor, Dr. Fine, told us that if we do the readings there will be no midterm or final. Not bad, huh?
Now, I am sure that some people are thinking: come on, that is rediculous, there is no chance that everyone in the class will do all the readings. However, those people do not realize that there are only five people in the classs, and some of them are very intelligent. So, there really is a chance.
Anyhow, the clock is working against me. I must go.
-Sruli

Update: It is now 7:38 A.M. and I am proud to report that due to the fact that thank God there were lots of footnotes, the last several pages went very quickly. I will now go to shul.

4 comments:

  1. how long until the inevitable link from JBV.?

    (then traffic will explode, and me and zlou can check much easier!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly, I just went to my own blog and when I saw that there was no new post I was a little disheartened. Then I realized that it is my blog and the reason why there is no update is because I did not post one.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe