Monday, September 28, 2009

It's a Funny Thing



You know, if ever you are in a situation where you are seeing chasidim, look again. It may be a former Reishit student.
On erev Rosh Hashanah I was going with my family to the five towns and on central avenue we passed a chasid. My parents said: wow, sruli, he looks like you. I told them, actually he went to reishit. I know who he is.
More recently, I was by Emunas Yisrael in Borough Park for Yom Kippur and two of the chasidim over there, I know to be former reishit students. If not for the fact that I knew this information, there would be no way of differentiating them from any of the other chasidim.
Be aware, there are others.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for helping me get through work sruli"i".

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mitvah boy that's the goal of this blog. I am pleased to see that it is being successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe