Thursday, September 17, 2009

Honest Blogging

Over here at srulii.blogspot.com, I try to practice something called honest blogging. What that means is that I would like to only post things on this blog that I feel are worth blogging. Meaning, that if on a certain day I have nothing to blog about, then I will simply not post anything. No forced blogging. But at the same time I would like to keep up the assertion on the header of this blog, which is to try to update it frequently enough to keep people entertained (and coming back). So, we'll see.

8 comments:

  1. im glad to hear there are some ehrliche' bloggers left in this world

    ReplyDelete
  2. my question is did you violate the no forced blogging rule by posting this post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kirsch - Im not sure which Kirsch you are, but I will ask on Rosh Hashana because I will be with all 3 of you. You say 3 - I must've erred, however Zlou will attest that before your (or who i think you are) time there was another Kirsch who will be with us for RH as well. (and im not referring to the doc, the mrs. or the sis)
    Why am I posting and not preparing for RH?
    IS there is No forced comenting rule?
    Did I just violate it?
    Ksiva Vchasmia Tova to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to clear things up i have changed my blogging name

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey srul just wanted to wish you a ksiva vchasima tova, and say that im sorry that you didnt get any comments on your pizza lunch post (2 posts ago)...the important thing is to not take it personally and to just be strong...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @zlou - i hope you mochel me for posting on the pizza lunch post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @srulii- niiiiiiiiiiiiice.(had to include you) it is your blog after all.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe