Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Don't Really Understand


Today I was in the elevator in the library going from 5A down to the lobby. The elevator stopped on the 4th floor and a woman entered into the elevator in a big rush. She then pressed the button for 3A and was extremeluy impatient to get out of the elevator. I was simply wondering, that if she was in such a trmendous rush, why didn't she just take the stairs down that one flight? She probably would have gotten there faster and would have saved me the two extra stops on the way down.

5 comments:

  1. srulii, after this woman stopped on 3a on the way down did you stop again on the 2nd floor to go to the computers there in order to put up this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i get in elevators and the floor above mine or below mine is pushed i just get out and walk to my floor bec i find great displeasure in stopping at every floor, how much more so this woman double stopped u!! not just one stop but double stop. This is, i believe, in the top ten for reasons why mashiach still has not come

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely agree with mkirsch, I CANT STAND ELEVATOR NAZIS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe