Sunday, May 9, 2010

The End of Six Semesters

Amazingly enough, I came to YU early today, Sunday, in order to get a full day of work in.
The security guards were late to open up the library today and I found myself among the group of 10 or so people waiting to get in. Included in these people was Rabbi J.J. Schacter, not bad.
When I got to 5A, I was the first one on the floor, even before Moster and the guy who sits next to him.
So, I guess that as I enter into my last weeks of school I really have become pretty studious.

1 comment:

  1. Rav Gedalya BergerMay 10, 2010 at 6:39 AM

    The guy that sits next to Moster is Rav Moshe Shapiro's (Rav Simon's friend from the library) father. His father is currently retired and comes to the library with his son every day to read. He went to college at West Virginia. I know that he wears a West Virginia Mountaneers hat and I once told him that I hope they win the NCAA this year. He didn't know what I was talking about, but mentioned that he attended college there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe