Friday, March 19, 2010

The End of the Age of Superheros


Today, Friday, as I was walking home from shul (after pleasantly bumping into Rav Mo), I noticed that there was an egg on the grass near the sidewalk. I contemplated picking it up and taking it home and giving it to my mother to cook with. then I realized that there would be no way that she would use an egg that i found near the sidewalk.
Then I thought to myself, maybe in this egg there is some special type of power or something that I can get by eating it.
I realized then, that because nowadays we are so scared to eat things that we are uncertain about, that is why we will not have any more superheroes.
i am by all means no expert when it comes to superheroes, I am actually fairly ignorant. However, for some reason i have a feeling that superheroes get their amazing powers by eating something that totally changes them.
Anyhow...

3 comments:

  1. you're mine also!

    (and I guess the Cherem DOESN'T apply to srulii.blogspot.com- phew- we need you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep asking rafi if he is going to turn into spider man. but he doesn't really think its shayach.

    I am pretty sure Josh W. ate something last Thursday night that made him fly. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe