Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not To Be Deep Or Anything

This morning I was washing my hands and it occured to me that I was using soap in order to kill invisible germs that could make me sick. Now in my opinion that sounds pretty nutty.
In fact, last year in my epidemiology class we watched a film called Bloody Mary about this lady who refused to accept the fact that she was the source of a malaria outbreak. Back then it was simply to difficult to accept the notion of mysterious invisible germs causing disease.
Now, of course, everyone knows that germs are real and that we must guard ourselves from them. If someone were to deny such a fact at this day in age we would certainly think that he is being foolish.
It then occured to me that this may be one of the revelations of the days of Mashiach.
You know, sometimes people could be very tough and cold when it comes to the issue of Hashem, and even within the orthodox fringe people could be skeptical of spiritual things, and abstract things like gematrias.
However, in the days of Moshiach we will realize that these things are real. ומלאה הארץ דעה את השם.
It will be foolish to think otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. What about gematrias with plus or minus one, for those it will probably be revealed that they are fake.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe