Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oy!


I already made a tweet about this but I think that it warrants a post as well...

Earlier today I was in my apartment and I heard a dog barking like crazy. I had never heard this dog before, but it did not bother me that much since I was in my apartment and I could not see it [and it could not see me.]

But then, when I was exiting the building at around 3:00, this guy was coming into the building with his dog that was barking like crazy and was fighting to break through the leesh and charge right at me. I mean the guy was struggling to keep control of the dog. My goodness!

Of course, as is usual for dog owners, he tried to convince me in vein that the dog was just excited about the mirror in the entrance way. Well I had heard the dog earlier and I knew better.

All I have to say is that I hope that this individual enjoys following his dog around town cleaning up his ****.

6 comments:

  1. correction, the minhag olam in the heights is to not clean up. the reason being perhaps b/c they are anti semitic... just one appraoch

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me about one of Rabbi Rapps' greatest lines ever..... see me for details.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sruli, i saw that dog also on my way out of the building. i was holding the door for the dog and its owner when the owner said "trust me, just go." granted there was a mirror around, however, the dog was staring at me, not a reflexion of him/herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no srulii, i was referring to your brother, rappi cheski rapps

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe