Monday, February 1, 2010

Looks Kinda Like Me


My parents got back from Israel yesterday. I was hoping that Moshiach was going to come before they returned. Anyhow, my parents are looking into an "apt" in Israel and I think that it was my father who said that there were pictures of the apt on my mother's cell phone. There were no pictures of the apt on the phone, but there was a picture of someone who I thought looked like me. And he was standing with my father. But I realized that his beared was longer than mine. Also, I didn't think that my Peyos were that wild.
The story goes that my father was on בן יהודה street and so were the na nachs. My father thought that one of them looked like me so he asked to take a picture. They exchanged info. His name is Avi Praber (or something like that) and he is originally from Staten Island. My father told this na nach that he is from Teaneck and he responded that he learned for a year at the Yeshiva Gedola of Teaneck. Pretty cool.

P.S. Alicht, thanks for the reminder that Feb 1st is today.

15 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaaaaa srulii is back and better than ever!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm the first to post- best day of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok Brother Cheese.

    Srulii -it's great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Srulster... never take a sabatical again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. even adam laughed. when are you coming for shobbos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sruli(i) his last name is Pretter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now if Srulii ever decides to become an action movie star he won't have to do his own stunts. Although i can't imagine him not doing his own stunts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard from Rav Judah that he is tight with Rav Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. srulii....shkoyach and welcome back!!!! just a quick he'ara- beard is spelled without a second "e". the way you write it makes it seem like a verb in past tense whereas we all know that beards are very much a part of the present.
    Thanks again for making your blog part of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. to use beared in a sentence it would look something like this... "it is impossible to hug Moshe Braun without getting beared"

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done. i stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe