Thursday, October 1, 2009

ZP

It is about time that we get Zack Pomerantz on this blog. Zack is the youger brother of our friend Adam, and he is the third and youngest of the Pomerantz brothers.
Below you will find a Zack Pomerantz production, produced and filmed by him, although he does not make an appearance until later. For anyone familiar with the Pomerantz residence, it is filmed there. And even the Pomerantz Subaru makes an appearence at the very beginning.
I hope that you will all enjoy.



I'm not sure why this video only recieved 2 stars, I think that it should have recieved 5.

5 comments:

  1. I have a few ideas why Sruli.... but it's pure speculation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Sruli. It deserves at least 5 stars.
    Is that out of 10 or 100?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @levite shlepper that is really funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the video.
    It reminded me of high school where I was afraid of those gangster Jewish Varsity basketball players who played chess on their free time.
    Well done ZP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chevra, it was a project for english and i got an A

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe